My Photo
Name:
Location: California

I made this blog to show my 90 day journey while doing P90X! I will list my nutrition and workout(s) each day :]

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 4, 5 & 6

Nutrition wise, Thursday, Friday and today have been great. Workout wise, terrible. I worked 830 am to 1100 pm Thursday. On Friday I woke up feeling dead, literally. I worked 230-1000 pm, and today I caught up on sleep, and even worked 4 hours. Although I would like to beat myself up about missing 3 whole days, I know it can't change anything, so tomorrow I will work 800-1200 and come home and do Arms & Shoulders and Ab Ripper X! This is a small setback, but things like this happen, I have to accept it, and then keep going! With that said, since I did not do 4, 5 and 6, tomorrow will be day 4.

On a GOOD note, I have lost 6 lbs since Friday March 18th! Very happy about that.

I went to Trader Joe's & Pavilions today and got most of my food for the week! My grocery list was completely dairy and grain free. Felt a bit weird, but I like the change! I bought Coconut Milk and am in love. Tastes even better than 2% milk : ] A few other key staples for my diet: zucchini, asparagus, ground turkey, raw spinach, raw almonds, avocados, portabella mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, green apples & strawberries.

I have a new favorite recipe for breakfast. It's a zucchini pancake. I swear it tastes just like hash browns but even better!
1 medium zucchini (I used 1/2)
1 green onion (I used 2)
1 large egg
Salt + pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil for frying
Grate zucchini, chop green onion, mix together, add in egg, salt + pepper.
Makes 3 pancakes!
Credit: Paleo Breakfast Ideas

I am about to grill some skinless, boneless chicken breast on the BBQ with white wine & herb marinade, along with some asparagus. This will be lunch and/or dinner tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home