My Photo
Name:
Location: California

I made this blog to show my 90 day journey while doing P90X! I will list my nutrition and workout(s) each day :]

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2

Today was rough, I did not do Plyometrics this morning. Instead of going to hot yoga after work I went straight home. My activity for today was a 30 minute walk around 12 pm. Since I didn't do Plyometrics today, I will do it tomorrow and continue from there. It's too beneficial to skip! Especially in my first week. On a positive note, my eating was almost 100% for today, only negative was not enough green veggies!

Food went great today. I stopped at the grocery store after work and got ground turkey, a huge box of raw spinach, portabella mushrooms and marinara sauce. Threw them all in a pot together and it's cooking as I type this. I'll use this for tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.

830 - 2 clementine cuties. 1/4 cup almonds/cashews.
1030 - 1 scoop protein powder. 1/2 banana.
1100 - 1/2 chicken breast. 5 asparagus.
200 - handful of walnuts.
330 - 1/2 banana. 
430 - 4 strawberries. 20 blueberries.
530 - 1/2 fish fillet.

Note: Cupcakes are my favorite treat ever and there were some delicious looking ones while I was working today, I didn't even want one or think about eating one!  Yay.

How I can improve: like yesterday's goal for today, add more veggies, less fruit, and always drink tons of water.

Tomorrow: Plyometrics at 6 am or 630 pm, depending on how I'm feeling!

Quote of the day: You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. - Ralph Marston 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Love it all, Shaunna! Way to go! I know you will be a success at whatever you set out to do. This blog is not only a good idea, it is as beautiful as you! We're cheering you on all the way.

Love Gma and Gpa

April 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home