My Photo
Name:
Location: California

I made this blog to show my 90 day journey while doing P90X! I will list my nutrition and workout(s) each day :]

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3

I did Plyometrics tonight and remember why I was addicted to P90X when I did it last summer! Greatest workout ever. Can't wait to wake up and have a hard time walking :] Tomorrow I will be working 11 hours so I will be doing an AM workout (Arms & Shoulders plus Abs!)

Nutrition:
Didn't feel too great when I woke up and I didn't have much of an appetite either...
1000 - 1 egg. 2 egg whites. 1 avocado.
200 - 1 cup of my homemade soup... ground turkey, spinach, portabella mushrooms and marinara sauce. 1 scoop protein powder. banana.
330 - 1/2 apple. 1 slice deli turkey meat. 1/4 cup mixed nuts.
400 - 3 cups of soup listed above.
Not such a great meal plan, especially doing Plyo tonight. Will improve next time.

Quote of the day: Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. - Anthony J. D'Angelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home